I am passing the Versatile Blogger award to the following:
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
2. Include the award image in your post.
3. Give seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and include a link to their site.
5. Let bloggers know they've been nominated.
Here are my 7 random facts...
1. The band Pure Prairie League once sand their song, Amy, to me at a concert. My friend and I were right in front of the stage and when they started singing the song, she kept yelling up that my name was Amy. That was quite a thrill for a teen-ager.
2. I was at a Journey concert and the 50-something couple a few rows down from me kept lighting up one joint after another - and this was so long ago that there was no way they were aging hippies!
3. At the same Journey concert, we were sitting pretty high up in the stands when they started playing "Loving, Touching, Squeezing". The people in the stands all around the arena stood up and started swaying. There were so many people in our stands that the stands themselves started swaying. Of course, we thought it was great fun....but the cops running from all over the arena yelling "STOP! SIT DOWN! SIT DOWN!" weren't amused. They ran up into the stands making people sit.
4. I had my 16th birthday at a teen disco. I loved disco!
5. I am an amateur photographer and would some day like to be a professional.
6. I once traveled as part of a drum corps. We marched parades and competed. Some days, we would march 2 -3 parades and do a competition.
7. I live in Fla...close to the beach...and I HATE seafood.
Now for the One Lovely Blog award.
Now for the rules...1. Follow the person who gave me the award.
2. Link back to the person that gave me the award.
3. Pass to 15(I know it says 15, but altogether I am nominating 28 blogs today. Phew!) new bloggers and then let them know they have received the award.
1. Cheryl at Spotted Around The Shool
2. Stacy at Leading and Reading
3. Angela at Hippo Hooray for Second Grade
4. Lauren at Miss Augustine's Kinder
5. Beth and Katie at Simply Sweet Teaching
6. Holly at Mrs. Ehle's Kindergarten Connection
7. Jessica at Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders
8. Sarah at Teaching with Meaning
Finally, here are my nominations for the Liebster Award...
(This award is named for the german word "Liebster", which translates to "beloved" or "favorite" and is given to a "new, up and coming blogger".)
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to person who gave it to you
2. Post the award to your blog.
3.Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4.Leave a comment on the five blogs to let them know that they have been offered the award.
1. Elissa at Adventures of a Super Mom
2. Julie and Krista at The Reading Olympians
3. Lucia at For the Love of Teaching and Crafting
4. S. Glasper at The Learning Curve
5. Jessica at Mrs. Wood's Class